Wednesday, March 22, 2017

MEET BRANDIE JACKSON- School Board Candidate April 4th


BRANDIE JACKSON is running for School Board in Sauk Village's School District 168.   This information was provided by the candidate for this profile. This is not an endorsement for Brandie, but we want to take this opportunity to showcase a series of candidates running in School District 168 to help educate residents of Sauk Village.  School Board members serve without compensation and are supposed to be the watchdogs for your tax dollars and for the success of Sauk Village's Schools!  We hope you familiarize yourself with these candidates showcased in this 4 part series.  GOOD LUCK BRANDIE:
The fabric of every community is created from the stories of its struggles and coming together during hardships that lead to triumph.
My name is Brandie Jackson-Williams and I am running for School Board to help change those stories of destruction and pain into Sauk Village return to prominence and progress through public education.
Being a mom with children in the district, I want to be an advocate that fights to make sure every student at every school has access to the best education possible.
My work as a health consultant and in the transportation industry gives me valuable experience working with public and private sector organizations that allows me to align priorities with strategic outcomes. I have demonstrated the ability to be an effective communicator allowing me to bring people and ideas together in a collaborative manner that reaches the best results for everyone. I believe this experience makes me an excellent candidate for the CCSD 168 School Board.
I will be accountable for the education of our students by making financial decisions that are deliberate, measured and with district goals in mind. Strong communication skills will allow me to work successfully with the Administration, staff and parents so that educational priorities are met, technology advancements are made and the progress of every student at every school is realized.
I have volunteered for many school district events as well as events throughout the community. I am a dedicated sports mom and will bring that same energy and excitement to the School District. I am here to serve students and schools not politicians and politics. Students and educators become empowered when you lead with integrity and have the will to place education first. This is my goal.
I am happily married and the mother of three students at Bloom Trail High School and two children in School District 168. I am currently employed with the Chicago Transit Authority, a team mom for my son basketball AAU team and a soon to be member of the School Board with your support.
On April 4th, vote for Brandie Jackson-Williams for School Board Member on the Community Consolidated School District 168 School Board. Because Integrity and Honesty should matter

No comments:

Post a Comment